CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Scrap/Studio Closet

So I've been following a couple creative type blogs for a couple weeks now. They have REALLY inspired me to get creative again. I've gotten so caught up in being a mom I haven't really taken any time for myself to do the things I enjoy. Don't get me wrong I wouldn't change being a mom for anything. I love it with all my life, but I also miss having Cassandra time. Anyways, I started cleaning out the scrap/studio closet this past weekend. Man there was so much junk/clutter in one closet. It is ridiculous! I really want to get serious about scrap booking again. Honestly, I haven't even started Leah's baby book yet and she's 8 months old. Man I have a lot of catching up to do. Yikes :( Hopefully I'll get it all organized and ready to use by this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment